Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that everyone gets to enjoy a hearty meal with someone you love for the day of thanks.

Tomorrow, I'll be eating turkey at Elicia's and Jeremias' apartment.  I have to say--it wasn't super easy to find turkey here, and I'm a little terrified that we'll cook it wrong somehow. But, at least we got them!  

The unfortunate thing is that I was not able to locate cranberries.  Shame.  I'm saddened to say that the cranberry sauce will be left off our table this year. Argentina must not frequently sell cranberries (frozen, fresh, canned, or otherwise).  So, if you find yourself at the table, wondering what you have to be thankful for, I have an answer for you: be thankful for readily available cranberry sauce and turkey, and (most likely) a dad and mom to prepare them :)

I hope your day is full of helping hands, love, thanks, and cranberries!


!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
!FELIZ DIA DE GRACIAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment